Bored? Stuck inside on a rainy day? Here's something to do.
You will need:
- A copy of the 2009 Star Trek feature film
- A recording of Michael Giacchino's score to not that movie, which he did score, but instead the 2004 Pixar film The Incredibles
- Some way of playing both at once
What you do:
- Cue up the movie to 01:38:30, the moment at which the Romulans notice that Kirk and Spock have just beamed into the middle of their command center. Pause.
- Start track 19, "The Incredits", on the Incredibles soundtrack at the same time that you resume playback of the movie. Make sure the volume settings are such that you can still hear the movie sound effects through the music.
Benjamin D. Hutchins, Co-Founder, Editor-in-Chief, & Forum Mod
Eyrie Productions, Unlimited http://www.eyrie-productions.com/
zgryphon at that email service Google has
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.