Go back to previous page
Forum URL: http://www.eyrie-productions.com/Forum/dcboard.cgi
Forum Name: Undocumented Features General
Topic ID: 2440
#0, About UF's Wolfgang
Posted by Peter Eng on Oct-04-26 at 11:53 PM
How old is Wolfgang in 2409? (I picked that as the first point where I could find his name in a story.)

I have no idea why that question came to mind this morning, but it quietly spawned fanon about Wolfgang sitting in a kennel at the Avalon County Animal Shelter, and his view as a Very Good person and a Good person come in to adopt a dog. ("No, I want a dog; Kaitlyn's here so we can be sure the dog likes her as well.")

Peter Eng
--
Insert humorous comment here.


#1, RE: About UF's Wolfgang
Posted by Gryphon on Oct-05-26 at 01:59 AM
In response to message #0
>How old is Wolfgang in 2409? (I picked that as the first point where
>I could find his name in a story.)
>
>I have no idea why that question came to mind this morning, but it
>quietly spawned fanon about Wolfgang sitting in a kennel at the Avalon
>County Animal Shelter, and his view as a Very Good person and a Good
>person come in to adopt a dog. ("No, I want a dog; Kaitlyn's here so
>we can be sure the dog likes her as well.")

According to his very, very old BPGD file, he was born on September 2, 2402, and was acquired from a specialist breeder of scent hounds over in Prisoner's Base by Kei for a Christmas present for G... although your version has a nice ring to it.

--G.
-><-
Benjamin D. Hutchins, Co-Founder, Editor-in-Chief, & Forum Mod
Eyrie Productions, Unlimited http://www.eyrie-productions.com/
zgryphon at that email service Google has
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.


#2, RE: About UF's Wolfgang
Posted by Peter Eng on Oct-06-26 at 11:01 AM
In response to message #1
>>How old is Wolfgang in 2409? (I picked that as the first point where
>>I could find his name in a story.)
>>
>>I have no idea why that question came to mind this morning, but it
>>quietly spawned fanon about Wolfgang sitting in a kennel at the Avalon
>>County Animal Shelter, and his view as a Very Good person and a Good
>>person come in to adopt a dog. ("No, I want a dog; Kaitlyn's here so
>>we can be sure the dog likes her as well.")
>
>According to his very, very old BPGD file, he was born on September 2,
>2402, and was acquired from a specialist breeder of scent hounds over
>in Prisoner's Base by Kei for a Christmas present for G... although
>your version has a nice ring to it.
>

Ah. I'd forgotten about that file.

This just results in it being Kei and Kaitlyn coming to pick out a dog in my head. Also, less kennel and more free-roaming hounds.

Wolfgang would also spot Kei as a Very Good person, though.

Peter Eng
--
Insert humorous comment here.