#0, Sumbitch.
Posted by McFortner on Sep-30-26 at 12:33 PM
Well, fuck, I may not be out of the woods dealing with this cancer like I thought I was. My MRI Sunday shows some lesions on femur in the general area of the cancer that has them concerned. Now I have to wait for Radiology to get in touch for set up a PET CT for this leg, with me looking at a possible metastasis in the bone.Dammit, I just can't catch a break the last few years. McFortner Maxim 37: There is no such thing as "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload".
#1, RE: Sumbitch.
Posted by Gryphon on Sep-30-26 at 04:08 PM
In response to message #0
Ah, shit. Man, fuck cancer.Hoping for better news on the follow-up, and/or speedy treatment. --G. -><- Benjamin D. Hutchins, Co-Founder, Editor-in-Chief, & Forum Mod Eyrie Productions, Unlimited http://www.eyrie-productions.com/ zgryphon at that email service Google has Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.
|