ATTENTION! PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING RULES AT ALL TIMES:
1. DO NOT ASK WHEN PENDING PROJECTS WILL BE COMPLETED. WE DO NOT KNOW.
2. DO NOT ASK WHY WE DO NOT KNOW. THIS PHENOMENON CANNOT BE EXPLAINED.
3. DO NOT TALK ABOUT "THE LORD OF THE RINGS". GRYPHON DOESN'T LIKE IT.
4. DO NOT MAKE "FIRST POST!" POSTS. THIS IS NOT FREAKING SLASHDOT, OK?
5. THERE IS NO H IN WORCESTER. AND HER NAME IS SPELLED
KOZUE. OZU. JA?
Eyrie Productions, Unlimited Discussion Forum
Member since 1-8-03
08-13-03, 03:03 PM (EDT)|
"Its always DARPA, DARPA, DARPA!"|
I found myself rereading Warrior's Legacy on a bored day at work and being the news junkie that I am I snarfed mightily at the DARPA references in Battle 3 and 4 after the drubbing that esteemed group took over their Terrorist Commodities fiasco. |
Probably just me.
On an unrelated note, I have to admit to WL being the most out and out enjoyable read on the Eyrie boards. Not the best work, but the most enjoyable. Probably because the stories read like the synopsis version of every gaming session I run; fast, chaotic and only vaguely under the control of the author. :) Many thanks for the many chuckles here...
While Eris is competent, for real Chaos seek Arioch.
Blood and Souls!!
Alert | IP ||
Printer-friendly page | Edit |
Reply With Quote | Top |
version 3.3 © 2001
E P U (Colour)