[ EPU Foyer ] [ Lab and Grill ] [ Bonus Theater!! ] [ Rhetorical Questions ] [ CSRANTronix ] [ GNDN ] [ Subterranean Vault ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ Gun of the Week ]

Eyrie Productions, Unlimited

Subject: "About UF's Wolfgang"     Previous Topic | Next Topic
Printer-friendly copy    
Conferences Undocumented Features General Topic #2440
Reading Topic #2440
Peter Eng
Charter Member
2245 posts
Oct-04-26, 11:53 PM (EDT)
Click to EMail Peter%20Eng Click to send private message to Peter%20Eng Click to view user profileClick to add this user to your buddy list  
"About UF's Wolfgang"
 
   How old is Wolfgang in 2409? (I picked that as the first point where I could find his name in a story.)

I have no idea why that question came to mind this morning, but it quietly spawned fanon about Wolfgang sitting in a kennel at the Avalon County Animal Shelter, and his view as a Very Good person and a Good person come in to adopt a dog. ("No, I want a dog; Kaitlyn's here so we can be sure the dog likes her as well.")

Peter Eng
--
Insert humorous comment here.


  Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top
Gryphonadmin
Charter Member
23937 posts
Oct-05-26, 01:59 AM (EDT)
Click to EMail Gryphon Click to send private message to Gryphon Click to view user profileClick to add this user to your buddy list  
1. "RE: About UF's Wolfgang"
In response to message #0
 
   >How old is Wolfgang in 2409? (I picked that as the first point where
>I could find his name in a story.)
>
>I have no idea why that question came to mind this morning, but it
>quietly spawned fanon about Wolfgang sitting in a kennel at the Avalon
>County Animal Shelter, and his view as a Very Good person and a Good
>person come in to adopt a dog. ("No, I want a dog; Kaitlyn's here so
>we can be sure the dog likes her as well.")

According to his very, very old BPGD file, he was born on September 2, 2402, and was acquired from a specialist breeder of scent hounds over in Prisoner's Base by Kei for a Christmas present for G... although your version has a nice ring to it.

--G.
-><-
Benjamin D. Hutchins, Co-Founder, Editor-in-Chief, & Forum Mod
Eyrie Productions, Unlimited http://www.eyrie-productions.com/
zgryphon at that email service Google has
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.


  Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top
Peter Eng
Charter Member
2245 posts
Oct-06-26, 11:01 AM (EDT)
Click to EMail Peter%20Eng Click to send private message to Peter%20Eng Click to view user profileClick to add this user to your buddy list  
2. "RE: About UF's Wolfgang"
In response to message #1
 
   >>How old is Wolfgang in 2409? (I picked that as the first point where
>>I could find his name in a story.)
>>
>>I have no idea why that question came to mind this morning, but it
>>quietly spawned fanon about Wolfgang sitting in a kennel at the Avalon
>>County Animal Shelter, and his view as a Very Good person and a Good
>>person come in to adopt a dog. ("No, I want a dog; Kaitlyn's here so
>>we can be sure the dog likes her as well.")
>
>According to his very, very old BPGD file, he was born on September 2,
>2402, and was acquired from a specialist breeder of scent hounds over
>in Prisoner's Base by Kei for a Christmas present for G... although
>your version has a nice ring to it.
>

Ah. I'd forgotten about that file.

This just results in it being Kei and Kaitlyn coming to pick out a dog in my head. Also, less kennel and more free-roaming hounds.

Wolfgang would also spot Kei as a Very Good person, though.

Peter Eng
--
Insert humorous comment here.


  Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Conferences | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

[ YUM ] [ BIG ] [ ??!? ] [ RANT ] [ GNDN ] [ STORE ] [ FORUM ] GOTW ] [ VAULT ]

version 3.3 © 2001
Eyrie Productions, Unlimited
Benjamin D. Hutchins
E P U (Colour)