[ EPU Foyer ] [ Lab and Grill ] [ Bonus Theater!! ] [ Rhetorical Questions ] [ CSRANTronix ] [ GNDN ] [ Subterranean Vault ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ Gun of the Week ]

Eyrie Productions, Unlimited

Subject: "Sumbitch."     Previous Topic | Next Topic
Printer-friendly copy    
Conferences General Topic #1840
Reading Topic #1840
McFortner
Charter Member
590 posts
Sep-30-26, 12:33 PM (EDT)
Click to EMail McFortner Click to send private message to McFortner Click to view user profileClick to add this user to your buddy list  
"Sumbitch."
 
   Well, fuck, I may not be out of the woods dealing with this cancer like I thought I was. My MRI Sunday shows some lesions on femur in the general area of the cancer that has them concerned. Now I have to wait for Radiology to get in touch for set up a PET CT for this leg, with me looking at a possible metastasis in the bone.

Dammit, I just can't catch a break the last few years.

McFortner
Maxim 37: There is no such thing as "overkill".
There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload".


  Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top
Gryphonadmin
Charter Member
23928 posts
Sep-30-26, 04:08 PM (EDT)
Click to EMail Gryphon Click to send private message to Gryphon Click to view user profileClick to add this user to your buddy list  
1. "RE: Sumbitch."
In response to message #0
 
   Ah, shit. Man, fuck cancer.

Hoping for better news on the follow-up, and/or speedy treatment.

--G.
-><-
Benjamin D. Hutchins, Co-Founder, Editor-in-Chief, & Forum Mod
Eyrie Productions, Unlimited http://www.eyrie-productions.com/
zgryphon at that email service Google has
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.


  Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Conferences | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

[ YUM ] [ BIG ] [ ??!? ] [ RANT ] [ GNDN ] [ STORE ] [ FORUM ] GOTW ] [ VAULT ]

version 3.3 © 2001
Eyrie Productions, Unlimited
Benjamin D. Hutchins
E P U (Colour)