[ EPU Foyer ] [ Lab and Grill ] [ Bonus Theater!! ] [ Rhetorical Questions ] [ CSRANTronix ] [ GNDN ] [ Subterranean Vault ] [ Discussion Forum ] [ Gun of the Week ]

Eyrie Productions, Unlimited

Subject: "WORLD ORDER"     Previous Topic | Next Topic
Printer-friendly copy    
Conferences General Topic #1509
Reading Topic #1509, reply 5
Spectrum
Member since Dec-25-13
10 posts
Sep-28-17, 03:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spectrum Click to send private message to Spectrum Click to view user profileClick to add this user to your buddy list  
5. "RE: WORLD ORDER"
In response to message #0

Oh! This is actually a thing I know a lot about. I used to be a huge, huge MMA fan for awhile (I still am to a degree but I don't religiously watch every PPV like I used to). WORLD ORDER is a pop/dance group founded by Genki Sudo, a former MMA fighter and world treasure. He's since stepped back from being a main performer to focus more on producing for them.

Genki Sudo is a unique guy (period, not just as a fighter). He was always a good to very good fighter (probably never great or even elite but there's no shame in that) and specifically a fairly dangerous grappler. And notably, he had a distinct fighting style that was impossible to copy. He was one of the only fighters ever who could throw a spinning backfist in a fight and have it be actually useful/not look stupid; he had a certain ability to just stop and taunt in the middle of a fight to really throw off the opponent's rhythm and not get punished for it; and he was capable of the fairly exotic for its time flying submission (wherein instead of bothering with that whole takedown and advance position thing, you just literally jump onto a guy while grabbing his arm and/or head and go straight into a submission attempt).

BUT, for all that what he might be most known for is his ring entrances: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHGwHx4Qxvk . I was pretty sad when he retired but then he announced WORLD ORDER and so hey, he didn't just disappear.

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 WORLD ORDER [View All] Gryphonadmin Sep-26-17 TOP
   RE: WORLD ORDER Berk Sep-26-17 1
      RE: WORLD ORDER Gryphonadmin Sep-26-17 2
          RE: WORLD ORDER Berk Sep-26-17 3
              RE: WORLD ORDER Gryphonadmin Sep-26-17 4
  RE: WORLD ORDER Spectrum Sep-28-17 5
      RE: WORLD ORDER Gryphonadmin Oct-16-17 6

Conferences | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

[ YUM ] [ BIG ] [ ??!? ] [ RANT ] [ GNDN ] [ STORE ] [ FORUM ] GOTW ] [ VAULT ]

version 3.3 © 2001