LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-13 AT 01:04 PM (EDT)
- Yes, that is Julie d'Aubigny de la Maupin.
- And Captain Jack Harkness. In the same TARDIS. At the same time.
- That is in fact the settee from The Settee of Trokhaimartolgriffin.
- I didn't actually set out to design this incident so that it happened while the Doctor was in Barcelona, but it unfolded that way, and I decided I rather like it. The question now is whether Rose will even mention it the next time he sees her, or leave him to figure out for himself that it happened.
- This is probably why the Phoenix's desktop theme got reset. Which probably didn't get explained at all in the following series of Professor Enigma.
- It's not a bad thing that her two hearts are asynchronous; they're supposed to be. It'd be a bad thing if they weren't.
- By rights, they should be about to crash into seven-year-old Amelia Pond's back garden, but I'm not sure that's actually what happens next, if only because, well, do I really want to subject that poor child to La Maupin and Captain Jack as well as Post-Regenerative Rampancy (Manic Phase) Professor Tyler? Good grief, what would she grow up to be with a set of formative influences like that?
Somewhere in my mental cast lounge, I think Rory just made the "well actually" face from the time when the Doctor asked him rhetorically what he would do with two Amys.
Benjamin D. Hutchins, Co-Founder, Editor-in-Chief, & Forum Mod
Eyrie Productions, Unlimited http://www.eyrie-productions.com/
zgryphon at that email service Google has
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.