Good morning. I am a HAL 14000 series computer, production number
1H00714. I first became operational at the HAL plant in Urbana,
Illinois, on August 14, 1999. I've been instructed to inform you of
the following items:
- This series is the Eyrie Productions interpretation of the setting
and key characters from Gainax's seminal anime series Neon Genesis
Evangelion, not a straightforward Evangelion fanfic. It
conforms to the precise plot or development directions of neither the
anime nor manga versions of the original series, and should not be
expected to do so. Instead it follows a divergent path with a
completely different base cosmology, and should be considered a rather
distant parallel universe.
- The original three seasons of Neon Exodus Evangelion have been converted to use the Eyrie Productions HTML style sheet. At present, only the main series episodes have been converted; Exodus 3:0 and the Bonus Theater!! segments may follow at a later time. Apart from minor adjustments and corrections found in the course of HTML conversion, the text has not been altered (even when we really wanted to).
- Exodus 5: This Is (not) The End will follow a less regular release schedule than the original series. This is regrettable, but one takes what one can get in this uncertain world.
- This page was last updated on Monday, March 14, 2016.
Thank you. Please enjoy your stay.
- Continuity/Image Art:
- Meta-Continuity/NXE Bonus Theater!! Art:
- Fan Art:
- An untitled piece by Nathania Hallington. I dunno about
that vest DJ's wearing, and they're a little less manga-style than I
usually envision them, but I think this is pretty darn good!
- The Children of Exodus, by
- Another untitled piece, this one by
(Wow! International fanart. Between this and the German-language
tips I've received from German fans, I'm getting a serious worldwide
vibe on this project.)
- Rachael Mayo's
interpretation of the Cherub Reilael, Friend of Destiny.
version 3.3 © 2001
E P U (Colour)